These Regulations define rules for online shopping on Wanmar®. The WANMAR ® store, hereinafter referred to as Store, deals with online sale of goods. Order placement and confirmation is tantamount to the acceptance of these Shopping Regulations, a voluntary purchase of requested goods, and expressing consent to the processing of Client’s personal data by the Seller for the purposes related to the execution of the order. Personal data shall not be released to any entities for any marketing purposes whatsoever. Once placed, the order constitutes a sales and purchase agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code.
Orders may be placed 24/7/365 (the Store permits technical breaks in which the Store will not accept or execute any orders placed by the Clients. Clients’ orders shall be executed on business days (excluding the days on which the Store’s warehouses are closed) within 24 hours from the confirmation of order by the Client or from the moment the Store completes all the products requested by the Client and/or receives the order payment in full. Only persons who are at least 13 years old may be Store Clients. (The Civil Code, art. 11-24) If this condition is not met, the contract is not binding.
The placement of an order by the Client shall be regarded as adding to the Basket any products offered by the Store by filling in the “Order Form” in line with the information indicated in the above form. The Client may place an order by contacting the Store by e-mail, online messenger, or phone. Soon after the order has been placed, the Client will receive an e-mail with information on acceptance of the order (list of selected products, deliver address, contractual value, payment method, delivery method). If the Client does not receive such information, he/she should contact the Store by phone or e-mail. WANMAR® reserves the right to confirm order acceptance by phone or e-mail, whereas a negative verification may lead to cancellation of the order by the Store.
The Store will ask the Client to provide correct contact data while placing the order and communicating with the Store – in particular name and surname, full e-mail address, and phone number. If registration forms are incorrect, this may hinder the execution of the order by the Store or render it unfeasible altogether.
The Store reserves the right to verify the placed order if there is a reason to believe that it cannot be carried out or cancel it in the event of lack of payment.
The acceptance of an order for implementation shall commence: in case of orders paid by transfer – when the Store account is credited with an advance payment,
If no payment is effected within 14 days from the date on which the order was placed, the Store reserves the right to automatically cancel the order.10.
If some of the requested goods are not available, the Client shall be notified by the Store about the order status. The Client may decide on the method of its implementation (partial execution of the order, extension of the waiting period, or cancellation of the order). If the Client does not respond within 3 days, the Store .
All Products offered by WANMAR ® are brand new, free from physical or legal defects, and legally placed on the Polish market.
Sales promotion and sell-off usually comprises a limited amount of goods. Order are executed on a first come first served basis. If the Store is out-of-stock, it reserves the right to adjust and send an incomplete order or cancel it altogether.
All prices on the Store website are in Polish zloty (PLN) and constitute gross prices (VAT inclusive). These prices do not include flat-rate delivery costs.
A detailed statement of package content and the list of costs is issued for each order and attached to the package containing the goods requested by the Client. The Client has the right to ask the Store not to attach such detailed statement of package content. A VAT invoice is issued at an individual request of the Client.
The Client may cancel his/her order by phone or e-mail by sending an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, as long as this order is not at the stage of packaging.
1. The delivery of an order is effected by sending requested goods to the address indicated by the Client by means of available transportation services (carrier), e.g. Polish Post/courier company. The order costs shall be increased by delivery costs in line with the table of transportation costs. According to the wording of the Civil Code, in the event of forwarding of goods sold via a carrier, the Client shall check the condition of the package at the time of reception. If it turns out that the goods contain defects or have been damaged, he/she shall take all necessary steps to hold the carrier accountable by notifying the Store, i.e.: writing a report describing the condition of the package and the circumstances of the damage, which shall be signed by the carrier and recipient of the package. The delivery examination method is provided for in the Transportation Law (Art. 74, et seq.) According to the intention of the legislator, if the recipient (Client) accepts a package without any reservations, he/she loses any and all claims on account of package defects and damage.
If the Client has entered into a remote contract, he/she may withdraw from it within 14 calendar days without giving any reason by handing over an appropriate written letter to the Store. The 14-day period in which the Client has the right to withdraw from the contract shall run from the date on which the goods were delivered. To comply with this time frame, all the Client needs to do is submit a statement before the deadline. You can download the specimen of a statement on withdrawal from the contract here.
1. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, it shall be considered not to have been concluded, and the Client is released from any and all obligations. Whatever has been performed by the Parties shall be returned in the same condition, unless the change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. Return is possible only if the product are “as new”, is complete and has not been damaged in any way, share or form. The product shall be returned immediately, i.e. no later than thirty calendar days. The costs of returning the product shall be borne by the Client. Please return your product at the following address: Wanmar Augustówka ul. Kolejowa 89 08-445 Osieck Polska
2. The Store shall be responsible under warranty if a product sold by the Store contains defect (a defect which decreases the value or usefulness of the product or where the product does not have the properties described on the WANMAR website or is incomplete) and the Client was not aware of it at the time of conclusion of the contract. The Client shall have the right to lodge file a complaint only on condition that he/she writes a statement on defect using the relevant form available on the Wanmar website within 1 month from the date it was discovered. As part of warranty the Client shall have the right to: withdraw from the contract, decrease the price, replace the defective product with another defectless one, or have the Store remove the defect. The complaint shall be processed by the Store within 14 days from the date of delivery of the defective product with required documents. Should it be necessary to issue an expert opinion, the complaint handling period may be extended by 21 calendar days.
3. WANMAR® makes every effort to ensure that the descriptions of products presented on the website are compliant with their actual status. Should you have any doubts, please contact us before placing an order by phone or e-mail at email@example.com
4. Wanmar hereby informs that will not accept any COD deliveries.
5. These Regulations enter into force on 15.06.2018